A new experience which will bring you to a new world.
Discover the amazing landscapes of the Dolomites – natural UNESCO heritage
– by mountain bike: crossing 5 mountains, helped by 5 cableways, we will deal with about 4.500 meters of elevation gain. (1000 meters of elevation gain by mountain bike).
One of our mountain bike guides will take you on this amazing tour, with breathtaking views and unforgettable landscapes in-between the Dolomites. Start/Arrival:Bikeacademy – Sextner Dolomiten at 9 am
- Ascent by cable car to the Croda Rossa meadows, where we will continue on a trail until Signaue
- Ascent by cable car “Tre Cime” to the “Orto del Toro”, where you will enjoy the great view over the Tre Cime and the wonderful landscape of the Dolomites in Sesto
- We will continue to the Malga Klammbach, where we will have a small break in the mountain hut, later on we will continue in the direction of Malga Nemes
- From there we will go back to the cable car “Tre Cime”, where we will ascent to “Orto del Toro"
- Descent on a trial to the “Negerdorf” , after trail riding until Monte Elmo's cable cars
- Ascent by cable car until Monte Elmo, where we will master an uphill of 400 meters of elevation gain
- “Monte Elmo Trail” and after “Molino Trail” until Moso
- Final ascent by cable car “Croda Rossa” to the Croda Rossa meadows with a technical descent to the valley (level S2)
- We will finish this day with a refreshing beer “Pustertaler Freiheit” in the “Putschall” restaurant
Euro 55,00 ticket for the Cable car not included
- Fully with minimum travel of 150mm (available in our bike rental at Bikeacademy – Sextner Dolomiten)
- Technical ability to ride until level S2
Subscription possible until 5 pm of the previous day