Kids Flow Ride Camp
5/29/2021 - 10/18/2021
Bike camp for kids - for the future MTbiker!
On our NEW technique course with the various technical variants, the basic riding techniques are developed and practiced with the bike in a playful way. Lunch in the hut "Zum Fux" is of course also part of a successful bike day (please take some money with you). In the afternoon there is a small "ride" on the bike on the program. The focus is on fun, on the bike we try out the terrain and experience forest and nature.
Kids Flow Ride Camp
Hi Kids, do you already have some experiences in biking but don’t dare to ride a tricky trail yet? Then you are just right with us! In our Flow Ride Camp we show you all the necessary basics, so that you can ride the trails safely and above all with a lot of fun! During these two days we teach you different simple riding techniques as well as the basics of biking such as the ideal position on the bike, proper shifting and braking, cornering technique and small jumps and much more in a playful way!
The course program is individually adapted to previous knowledge, as well as coordinative and conditional requirements.
Of course, at our Kids Flow Ride Camp we put the main focus on safety and fun!
- Bike control, measurement
- Notes on brake, seat and pedal position settings
- Balance and equilibrium
- Weight shift uphill/downhill
- Correct braking and switching gears
- Ascending uphill and starting off
- Descending downhill
- Cornering technique (steering, gravel bend, slight hairpin)
- Weight shifting
- Professional guiding by a Professional bike guide of our Bike Academy Sextner Dolomiten
- Price Euro 110,00
- 2 days from 10am – 3pm
- Weekly Tuesday and Wednesday (Registration until Monday 3pm)
Are you interested?
- Helmet, gloves, long finger gloves, biking clothes adapted to the weather
- Sports glasses, knee & elbow pads
- Drinking bottle
- Small snack
- Bike, helmet and knee & elbow pads can also be rented on request
- Important! It is compulsory to wear a helmet! Participation is at your own risk, no liability is assumed for damages. Signed disclaimer from your parents is necessary.
- Fill out our inquiry form
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call our line +393427476868